As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edgewater Parts #ad
Edgewater Parts W10779716 Bake Element for Range Ovens, KER, KitchenAid, JIS, MER, and Jenn-Air Fits Model# JDS, JES, KSE, Maytag, KFE, Compatible with Whirlpool #adEdgewater Parts #ad
- Replaces: w10289097, w10774342, ap5970727. Square in shape with terminals located in the center of the element. This product is covered under a 1 Year Warranty.
2. Edgewater Parts #ad
PER And More, Maytag, and Jenn-Air Fits Models: AER, Edgewater Parts 74011117, PS11751723 Range Bake Element, MER, KER, Amana, JER, Compatible With Whirlpool, KitchenAid, AP6018421, 3600W, 240V.250" Male Terminal Push-in Connections #adEdgewater Parts #ad
- Specs: 3600 watts, 240 volts,. 250" male terminal Push-in Connections. This product is covered under a 1 Year Warranty. Replaces: 74008693, w10144689, 7406p451-60, w10276482. This part fixes the following symptoms: Little to no heat when baking, Element will not heat, Oven not heating evenly.
3. ERP #ad
ERB0750 Bake Element Replaces 74010750 74003019 Fits Many Brands #adERP #ad
- Non-oem replacement part. Replaces part numbers: ap6011209, ps11744404, 74003039, 74010750, WP74010750VP.
4. Pokin #ad
7406P428-60, Oven Heating Element for Maytag 74004107 #adPokin #ad
- This bake element is a black tube. Replaces part numbers: 74004107, w10310271, ps2082042, 7406p428-60, 704163, 11417064, ap4656327, erb4107, pt12280182, AP4094020. Works with the following models: jennair jdr8895aab, jennair jdr8895aas, jennair jdr8895aaw, JennAir JDR8895ACS, jennair jdr8895acb, Maytag MER6549BAQ, jennair jdr8895acw, Maytag MER6549BAW.
This whirlpool 74004107 bake element is used on maytag, roper, whirlpool, sears. Kenmore, kirkland, estate, and holiday ranges and wall ovens. When your oven is working correctly, the bake element. That winds around the bottom of the oven.
5. KITCHEN BASICS 101 #ad
Kitchen Basics 101: W10779716 Bake Element Replacement for Whirlpool and KitchenAid W10289097, W10774342, AP5970727, PS11703285 #adKITCHEN BASICS 101 #ad
- Warranty- this part sold by supplyedge come with a 1 year, no questions asked, no hassle warranty. W10779716 replaces whirlpool and kitchenaid w10289097, W10774342, ps11703285, AP5970727.
3600 watts @ 240 volts. Superior quality you can trust! This SupplyEdge product is UL/CSA approved to assure safe operation and long life. Measures approximately 205" wide, 16. 75" from bracket to back. Made in north America, NOT China.
6. Prysm #ad
PRYSM Bake Element Replaces WB44T10010 #adPrysm #ad
- Wb44t10010 bake element replaces the following part #'s: wb44t10010, ah249285, eA249285, 770549, ap2030996, PS249285 and compatible with all major brands. Country of origin for wb44t10010 - Made 100% in Mexico.
Terminal spacing are 3 inches. Dimensions for wb44t10010 18 inches side-to-side by 19-3/4 inches nose-to-terminals. Prysm's wb44t10010 comes with a hassle free 1 year warranty. Prysm's wb44t10010 is ul and CSA Certified.
7. EAGLEGGO #ad
EAGLEGGO Parts Y04000066 Range Bake Unit Heating Oven Element for Maytag Magic Chef #adEAGLEGGO #ad
- Replaces part numbers y04000066, 1938-268, 04000066, 0e00105199, 790208, 1938318, y04000047, rp856, 1938370, erb856, 7406p013-60, 5-51119, 7-90208, y04000047, y0e00105199, 74004073, 7406p075-60, 1938-370, 1938318, ch5829, 1938325, 551119, 1938-362, 04000047, 74004073, AP4283357.
A new oven heating element is required if your current one is generating either too little or too much heat, causing food to be overcooked or not cooked at all! If your model number is not located on this page, you may use the included part numbers and dimensions on this page to determine if this heating element will fit your oven.
This is an aftermarket heating element, the dimensions are: 16" from the front to the mounting bracket 16" wide 2 5/8" from the mounting bracket to the end of terminal, and is designed to fit a wide range of different oven models and brands, rod is bent slightly down Terminals are bent at a 90 degree angle Mounting holes measure 1-3/4" apart center to center Rated 2400 Watts at 240 Volts.
Ensure your wall-mounted oven or range is working efficiently with this replacement oven heating element.
8. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 74010750 Lower Oven Range Stove Bake Element Fits 74003039 & 7406P425-60 #adSupplying Demand #ad
- If the element is not fully lighting up, then it may not be receiving enough power from the appliance - All electric ovens should receive between 220 to 240 volts of power for the element to properly glow and heat.
Unit does have power going to unit when not in use. Alternate part numbers include PS11744404, WP74010750VP. If it's not glowing or heating properly it means most likely the control or main power is not between 220 to 240 Service tip: unplug before servicing to avoid sudden electrical shock.