As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock Seed Co. Durana White Clover Seeds, 50 lbs. 2 x 25 lbs., Certified #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Application or use: cattle forage, Food Plot, Livestock Grazing, Cover Crop, Erosion Control, Nitrogen Fixer. Advantages: high quality forage, enriches pastures, captures atmospheric nitrogen.
When to plant: recommended planting time is spring and fall when night time temperatures are consistently below 65 degrees.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Forage, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed for Erosion Control, & More, 10 LBS, Ground Cover, Pasture, Lawn Alternative #adOutsidepride #ad
- It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, food plots, green manure crop, ground cover, and many other uses. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
3. Whitetail Institute #ad
Whitetail Institute Imperial Clover Food Plot Seed Spring and Fall Planting, 4-Pound 1/2 Acre #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Coated with rainbond for enhancED seedling SURVIVABILITY. Lasts up to 5 years from a SINGLE planting. Packed with antler-bUILDING protein. Helps does deliver heavier, HEALTHIER fawns and produce more milk. Extremely cold tolerant as well as heat and drought resistant.
4. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Clover King Deer & Wildlife Food Plot Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Inoculated seed - we now offer clover king seed that has been coated with an inoculant for better establishment. A key to any successful establishment and early seed development is moisture.
Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs. This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of protein for increased antler growth.
Clover king can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Nitro-coat rhizobium strains are specifically chosen for each seed type. Clover king is a perennial clover used for deer food plots. Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10 .
5. SeedRanch #ad
5 Pounds, SeedRanch Nitro-Coated and Inoculated Seedranch White Dutch Clover Seeds #adSeedRanch #ad
- Plants 1/2 Acre. Excellent Alternative for Home Lawn. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Seeding rate: 5 lbs. Aids by fertilizing your Lawn Naturally. Great for Erosion Control.
6. X-Seed #ad
X-Seed 440AS0135UCT-5 MicroLawn Grass & Micro-Clover Mixture, 5 lbs, White #adX-Seed #ad
- Great for lakeshore. Never needs fertilizer. Sun & light shade. Crowds out weeds. Environmentally friendly.
|Manufacturer||DLF Pickseed USA #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to Grow|
7. SeedRanch #ad
10 Lbs., SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated #adSeedRanch #ad
- Great for Erosion Control. Seeding rate: 10 Lbs. Aids by fertilizing your Lawn Naturally. Plants 1 Acre. Excellent Alternative for Home Lawn. Usda zones: 3 - 10 .
|Manufacturer||Seed Ranch #ad|
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|