As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- The 8milelake macpherson strut spring Compressor constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity. Threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; it allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
A plastic carry case is included. Easy to organize and carry the tool.
Compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup. This macpherson strut spring compressor designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
Using a 3/4"or 19mm socket and ratchet turn the main shaft compressing the strut spring enough to safely remove the fastener nut holding the cartridge. Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut.
2. Alltrade #ad
Storage Case 648628, Powerbuilt Strut Coil Spring Compressor Tool Kit, Remove and Install Vehicle Strut and Coil Springs Set for Vehicles, Compress #adAlltrade #ad
- Comes in: heavy duty blow molded case to keep kit protected and organized. Tough: made to last with chrome vanadium Steel arms, precision built to meet or exceed ANSI standards for a lifetime of use.
Kit 2 includes 1-Piece for removal and installation the coil spring. Tool set for removal and installation the automotive coil spring. Black oxide and chrome finish. Works on straight or curved coil springs.
Storage case includes usage photos. Easy to read: Includes detailed instruction with usage photos. Safe: designed for the safe and efficient removal and installation of most automotive coil spring suspensions. Specialty tool: coil spring Compressor removes and installs straight or curved springs made of wire up to 3/4 inch diameter.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools #ad|
3. BILITOOLS #ad
Max Load.2645LB, BILITOOLS 2-Piece Coil Spring Compressor Tool Heavy Duty Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor Set with Safety Jaws and Holder #adBILITOOLS #ad
- Adjustable safeguard brace prevents accidental release of spring under load and enables the removal parts of the tool to always operate in parallel. This heavy-duty spring compressor tool has a wide jaw capacity of 2.
7-106 inches 70-270 mm and an adjustable holder suitable for 8. 6-12. 2 inches 220-310 mm diameters coil. Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems. Ideal solution for a variety of vehicles, including trucks and large sedans.
The screw compressor can hold the spring tightly by rotating the easy to use hexagonal nut. Rugged frame reduces flexing, bending, and warping even under high tension, each pair of the spring compressor tool can withstand a load of up to 2645lbs1200 kg. Always grease threads before use to avoid stripping. Use 19 mm hex socket or wrench.
4. Orion Motor Tech #ad
OMT Spring Compressor, 11-1/2" Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor 13/16" Socket 1/2" Drive to Compress The Coil Spring, Set of 2 #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools. 1-year warranty: orion motor tech backs these spring compressors with a generous 1-year warranty as well as our usual friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy their use for years to come! Heavy duty 11-1/2” strut spring compressor tool – set of 2 pair – macpherson spring compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, tighten, and damaged pieces; easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, strut tubes, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut, hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool, 11. 5-inches threaded rods for 10-inches to 105-inches maximum opening to fit jaws to coils Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs.
|Brand||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
5. ABN #ad
ABN Coil Spring Compressor Tool, Coil Compressor Suspension Spring Compressor, Coil Tool Coil Spring Compression Tool #adABN #ad
- Easy storage: heavy-duty 13” x 2. 5” x 7. 8” inch 33cm x 6. 4cm x 19. 8cm plastic blow-molded carrying case with latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization. Easily install coil springs: use the abn | coil Compressor Tool to help you install coil springs and coil spring spacers; This car spring compressor tool compresses conventional coil springs for replacement or removal from suspension.
Fits your ride: safely compress “loose” coil springs no shock in the middle of the spring and the main coils between the upper/lower control arms on most vehicles and light trucks with an arm coil spring front suspension If it has coil springs, this coil spring tool will work; Not intended for McPherson strut springs or shocks; We do not recommend using on coil springs with special coatings, as it may damage the coating and cause the spring to fail.
Built to last: constructed from heavy-duty metal with a black-oxide finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Between uses, we recommend cleaning and applying anti-seize compound lubrication to the screw shaft threads of this automotive spring compressor to prolong the life of the center screw; Not intended for use with impacts tools damage to threads may occur.
Easy to use: instructions not included; insert this coil springs compressor through the center of the coil spring, ensure that the compressor washers are sitting in recessed area of fork, engage the hooks with screw shaft centered so both hooks grip a coil towards top of spring, insert fork through lowest coil possible and make sure fork straddles the screw shaft and sits evenly on coil, compress spring by slowly tightening screw shaft clockwise while ensuring hooks do not rotate on springs.
6. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor Kit Interchangeable Fork Coil Extractor Tool Set #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- The coil spring compressors are manufactured under very strict quality control and are approved to endure extremely high loads. Sgs test report: the max force 4487 KG. Includes three sets of jaws: 2 each of, 65-125mm, 88-160mm and 126-212mm.
Professional multi Use MacPherson Interchangeable Fork Spring Compressor Set. No impact wrench! Hand ratchet only. Compresses all types of MacPherson style coil springs front and rear.
7. Orion Motor Tech #ad
13/16" Hex, OMT Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor Tool Kit with 10.6" Range, Dual Heavy-Duty Coil Spring Compressor with Locking Pins, 1/2" Drive, Spring Compressor for Suspension Work #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Extra wide range: working with your manual or power tool's 1/2-inch square drive or 13/16-inch hex sockets, Acme rods and end pieces of our strut spring compressor tool offer a 106 inch range, wider than the competition to work with more vehicles.
Safe & stable grip: the wide end pieces can lock on to your coil springs quickly and easily and keep a secure hold as you work, with locking pins offering additional security and precision. Built to last: our pair of heavy-duty strut spring compressors boasts high durability and corrosion resistance under even punishing use thanks to their heat-treated carbon steel construction, black oxide finish along the threaded rods, and powder coated end pieces.
Precision threading: the reinforced rods and precision threading provide fast, smooth, and exact movement with your manual or power tools. Ideal for most vehicles: this heavy-duty spring compressor tool set by Orion Motor Tech repairs bent and damaged parts and performs the necessary suspension maintenance recommended every 50-80, 000 miles on the MacPherson struts and springs found in most small and medium-sized cars.
8. Amerbm #ad
Amerbm Spring Compressor Tool Macpherson Interchangeable Fork Strut Coil Extractor Tool Set with Safety Guard and Carrying Case #adAmerbm #ad
- Compresses all types of MacPherson style coil springs front and rear. All-in-one tool kit : 3pcs of different sized interchangeable yokes65-125mm 88-160mm 126-212mm. Comes with a blue convenient boxmade of EP Polyethylene. It will be much safer when you operate.
It is convenient for you to carry it wherever you need it. Each part has its own special place in the toolbox. To meet you different needs for spring replacement. The max force 4487 KG. If you have any question, apply even pressure to both by hand using a ratchet wrench.
Give you perfect user experience, please feel free to let us know. Amerbm's guarantee : please don't use impack gun to tighten, whether you are master or DIY novice.
Easy to carry : in order to protect the chuck, a high-quality sheath is specially installed on the chuck, which is scratch-resistant and more durable. It is approved to withstand extremely high loads. Easy to use : jaws with safety lip, locks the spring in placer during compression. Durable and sturdy : the compressor body of spring compressor extractor tool is made of #45 carbon steel, the yokes is made of #45 carbon steel.
|Model||Spring Compressor Tool 2010|
9. KSP PERFORMANCE #ad
Heavy Duty Macpherson strut spring hook Compressor Coil Spring Clamps with 5/8"-11 Thread Black （2PCS, 13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive Wrench, KSP Universal Coil Spring Compressor Tools #adKSP PERFORMANCE #ad
- Why choose kspthe wide hook and bolts made from 40cr steel, more durable and longer service life;2）Closed with the built-in detent pins， lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression（3）Compare to the normal thread, the tool use the acme thread rod, stronger and not easy to move.
Important note1. Recommend to use with a 21mm 13/16" hexagon socket wrench or 1/2" square drive ratchet wrench. By alternately tightening each socket wrench 3 or 4 turns, compressed the spring evenly and ensure the tool not slip or move around on the coils.
3. Try to avoid using an air tool or impact wrench, improper use may cause damage. After servicewe promised 1 year warranty, unconditional return within 1 month. If you are uncertain of any problems, please contact us instead of comments.
Installation assistant ksp coil spring compressor can make your installation easier and more quickly. Just for repairs on bent struts, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, strut tubes, and remove the strut.2. I would recommend putting an anti seize on the threads before you use these, at the very least a good quality grease which can let your installation smoother.
10. Acymner #ad
1/2" Square Drive Heavy Duty Strut Compressor for Car Truck Motorcycle,with Detent Pins,Set of 2,300mm, Acymner Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor Tool Kit | Universal Coil Spring Compressor Tool #adAcymner #ad
- Locking it onto the spring so it can't come off until you pull it back, improving the safety during use. Heat-treated forcing screw and safety latches for locking hook to spring. Heavy duty strut spring compressor tool: acymner macpherson spring compression, 13/16" Hex Socket 1/2" Square Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring quickly and safely ; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes and damaged pieces.
Durable and sturdy: our macpherson strut spring compressor kit is constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment.
Wide application: features a threaded length of 11”, making it compatible with most vehicle’s MacPherson strut springs; Attach the threaded rods so that the hooks are set 180° apart; Evenly compress both sides of the strut spring compression tool.
Safe design: the strut spring compressor tool comes with detent pins that keep the compressor from flying off the coil spring. Easy to operate: attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life. This spring compressor tool set is ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.